Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Required Reading List
There are no required reading materials for this course.
Luna Image Database
LUNA Digital Image Collections
Search over 330,000 images, including over 114,000 works of art from the collections of contributing museums, universities and archives. Architectural photographs, gardens and landscapes, political Americana, historical maps, fashion plate collections and much more.
- Images from the Saskia Gardner's Art through the Ages art history set.
- The AMICA Library, which contains over 95,000 works of art from the collections of contributing museums.
- Architectural photographs, gardens and landscapes, political Americana, historical maps, fashion plate collections and much more.
- LUNA tutorials provide information on navigating LUNA, creating Media Groups, and more. Tutorials include:
- The following LUNA Search Guides are available:
In addition to LUNA, the library has a curated list of image resources on our Digital Images page.
9,000+ full text books in over 18 subjects, including art, history, and technology.
EBSCO eBooks offers a small collection of ebook titles that can be accessed online.
Magazine covering contemporary world photography, photojournalism, fine art, and history. (Popular)
Communication Arts is the premier source of inspiration for graphic designers, art directors, design firms, corporate design departments, advertising agencies, interactive designers, illustrators and photographers—everyone involved in visual communications. Whether in print or online, CA's editorials, feature articles and the annual competitions it sponsors provide new ideas and information, while promoting the highest professional standards for the field. (Trade)
Digital Photo Pro
Guide to the DSLRs, digital photo technology, and professional photo technique. (Popular)
Library Guides for Further Inquiry